Sunday, November 1, 2009

Using Twitter to manage Remember the milk





+





=Mobile Joy!

Using the power of Twitter it is possible to manage your RTM to-do list via SMS text messaging. Being on the road all the time I invariably find myself needing to do and/or remember something and writing a note to myself is just not practical (if my head was not attached......). So I thrilled to learn that RTM has taken advantage of Twitter's direct messaging capability to make it possible to SMS text message directly into RTM. Now when the boss needs you to send her a report as soon as you return to the office you quickly send your RTM account a direct twitter message, it gets posted to your to-do list, everybody happy! Now if you don't pay attention to your to-do list that's not twitter or RTM's problem.

For instructions see link below:

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/twitter/


No comments:

Post a Comment